Administration Manager, Contracts and Sales
Manager, Finance FP&A (Contract 12mts)
As the Manager, Finance FP&A, you will manage the budgeting and forecasting cycles for the global Theatrical and Transactional streams of the Film Distribution business. Help drive commercial and financial decisions with thoughtful and rigorous analyses that combine market knowledge and financial data. Participate in the creation and implementation of a financial planning tool across Film Distribution and Production.
• Build detailed Budgets and Forecasts for both Theatrical and Transactional businesses from the title and territory level up
• Work closely with the commercial teams to ensure all relevant revenues and costs down to contribution margin are captured
• Prepare Film Distribution Budget and Forecast Presentations
• Actively track the financial performance of eOne/Hasbro content across seven international territories and update forecasts on a weekly basis
• Highlight and continuously monitor risks and opportunities facing individual budgets and forecasts
• Prepare and present monthly forecast packs to commercial teams
• Work closely with reporting team to provide variance analysis commentary on a monthly basis
• Review financial models with actuals and updated forecasts on a monthly basis
• Conduct analyses that help improve the financial performance of the Film business
• Develop a strong knowledge of the media industry and monitor latest developments in the competitive landscape
• Help create and implement a financial planning tool across the Film businesses
• Gather systems requirements, create documentations, conduct data testing, etc.
• Manage, motivate and mentor a financial analyst
• 3 – 5 years of relevant FP&A experience with proven ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across commercial and finance teams
• CA, CPA, CMA, CGA, CFA or MBA an asset
• Proficient in MS Excel incl. Power Queries, Pivots and BI
• Motivated and dynamic individual with ability to manage multiple deadlines and operate in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and demands
• Superior analytical and financial modelling skills with proven ability to tease out relevant information from large sets of financial data
• Established ability to present information in a clear and concise manner (i.e. tell a good story)
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of comfort presenting to senior management
• Previous experience in media & entertainment an asset
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p2b0-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.