London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
The Junior Video Editor will contribute to editing, sound designing and creating VFX for the digital spin-offs of some of the biggest family brands on the planet. The role will be critical in helping realise multiple live action and animated short form series for YouTube, AVOD and social media, driving billions of views each year across the Hasbro / eOne portfolio of family brands, and will involve on-the-job development of your skills with support from the Senior Editor and wider editing team.
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are…
• Basic editing, sound designing, and occasional simple VFX for digital video series, supported by the Senior Editor
• Preparing and ingesting footage and other resources, and organizing files according to team processes
• Managing own time and projects with the support of the Senior Editor and wider content team
• Delivering digital content in line with brand guidelines, project objectives and platform best practices, supported by Senior Editor
• Ensuring content is stored and delivered correctly, and editing trackers / documents are kept up to date
• Able to confidently update on edit status in internal meetings
To do this role, you will have…
• Some experience in video editing, sound design and VFX using the Adobe Creative Suite
• A keen eye for an edit – you have a good feel for what makes awesome content
• A desire to become an exceptional video editor – you love editing video, and are eager to hone and develop your skills through varied on-the-job experience and training by the Senior Editor and wider editing team
• Solid time management skills – you know how to hit deadlines whilst producing engaging edits with the support of the Senior Editor
• Ability to take on feedback without ego – a willingness to learn and to share your own tips and tracks to contribute to a collaborative and creative editing team
• A passion for kids' brands and for storytelling
• No airs or graces - ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.