eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
We are looking for a Junior Level Motion Graphics Designer / Editor, to work on high quality promotional video content for each of our pre-school and fashion properties. Reporting to the Video Director, you will support the pre-school brand teams, by working on graphics to support exciting and engaging brand sizzles, episodic trailers and additional ad hoc video content.
Although the focus of the role will be on delivering motion graphic content, you'll also be required to assist with editing tasks, on localising and adapting existing video content.
You will be joining a small team, with two other experienced Video Editors, so we require a proactive, driven and problem-solving attitude, and someone who will thrive on working across a variety of brands, using their skills in animation and editing to the max.
• Work on exciting and engaging animated graphic content, for a mixture of sizzles and trailers for each of our properties
• Create a set of graphics and animation devices that can be used across all video content
• Adapt and edit a variety of localised versions of existing content
• Supply a series of clips and gifs to support campaigns and core asset deliveries
• Supply various outputs to internal and external partners based on broadcast requirements
• Offer creative input and storyboarding for each sizzle and trailer
• Equally happy to 'self-produce' your own projects, as well create assets and graphics to set direction
• Help develop a video library of templated projects and assets.
• Proactively offer suggestions for video content that can help 'sell' the brands
• Assist in the creation of thematic video compilations around themes and campaigns
• Assist with the management and organisation of all creative video assets
• Proactively work with each brand and marketing team to help deliver their various projects
• Transcoding and encoding videos between various formats
• Work with third party vendors on additional editing and sound mixing requirements
• Be up to date on all editing and motion graphics trends as well as the competitor space.
• Be a brand champion for all of our family brands
• Proficient in Premier Pro and After Effects
• Proven experience as a motion graphics designer with video editing experience
• Genuine passion for storytelling through video content
• Real interest in kids brands and experience of working with both 3d and 2d animation
• Experience creating videos across multiple territories
• Extremely organised mind with strong project management skills
• Proactive mind, who works closely with other teams to help the commercial impact of each brand through video storytelling
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8neb-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.