Social Media Coordinator
New York, NY
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that has expertise in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Two exciting opportunities have arisen in our Entertainment Brand Marketing team to join as Marketing Coordinators! One will support the preschool team where you'd get to work on Peppa Pig and My Little Pony; the other within the action adventure team working on Transformers and Power Rangers.
Both roles require you to proactively support the development, planning and successful activation of integrated local brand marketing campaigns for allocated entertainment brands. This instrumental role will focus on activities including day-to-day coordination of marketing activities, approvals, and providing general support, ensuring they are completed and delivered as required and to a high standard.
• Provide logistical, administrative, and creative support to the relevant entertainment brand marketing team, assisting in the implementation and execution of local marketing plans, including PR, digital, social and other related marketing initiatives
• Be the point of contact for day-to-day marketing inquiries and approvals
• Coordinate the planning, briefing and delivery of marketing materials
• Maintaining and updating franchise brand marketing calendars, sharing these with relevant teams in a timely manner
• Ownership of aspects of marketing campaigns and projects as directed
• Support in the approval of relevant third-party marketing materials as directed and ensure that all materials adhere to the brand templates and standards as set out by the Global Franchise Brand Management Teams.
• Provide support on the management of marketing competitions and disseminate prizing as required.
• Co-ordinate team meetings to discuss activations, market developments and campaign results as required
• Assist in the preparation of presentation decks.
• Assist with the budget process by raising PO's, invoice processing, and tracking, as directed by the team.
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions.
• Undertake general administrative tasks as required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Previous experience within a lively marketing team essential, preferably within the Entertainment industry
• Experience with social media and family-focused consumer media
• A strong understanding of marketing opportunities for family brands
• First class organizational - able to balance several priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to stay 'cool' when the pressure is on
• Strong communication skills
• Resourceful and pro-active - someone who can work independently
• A great teammate
• Good presentation building skills
• Administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook essential. Adobe Photoshop experience ideal but not essential
• Passion (for our brands)
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.