Sales Planning Coordinator / Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Director, Content Strategy (Maternity Cover)
Ths is an exciting opportunity to join the Content Sales team as a Director, Content Strategy (mat cover). You will be responsible for devising, communicating and coordinating specific programming tactics for linear and non-linear content rollout as part of a global content distribution strategy to ensure maximum exposure of all our brands on all platforms in full coordination with Content Sales, Global Brand Management, Brand Marketing and Hasbro Consumer Products.
Act in a content consultant capacity for broadcast partners, advising all programming leads on optimal content launch and rollout, executing distribution with relevant businesses, and supporting with expertise specific to content distribution and rollout.
Model content distribution scenario planning across all brands in order to drive decision making with senior stakeholders.
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are…
• Responsible for delivering comprehensive programming and distribution plans for linear and non-linear, including AVOD and FAST, that will help to deliver agreed business objectives.
• Accountable for giving advice and recommendations to Global Brand Management, Brand Marketing, Hasbro Consumer Products and broadcast & distribution partners on all aspects of content launch and rollout, including strategy and performance.
• Monitor the scheduling of eOne Family Brands shows on linear channels and the offer of the programs on digital platforms in the key markets. Keep the Content Sales team updated with the status of the presence of eOne Family Brands titles to ensure we are maximizing the exposure and applying the optimal strategy.
• Track performance and strategy of competitor kids shows and share the information with the Content Sales team and Global Brand Management in order to be updated on the landscape.
• Work closely with Research to analyze the performance of eOne Family Brands shows and understand the local market landscape and audience.
To do this role, you will have…
• Background in linear/non-linear programming and global content strategy within the entertainment industry
• Strong understanding of the children's audience
• Proven track record in making and following through on strategic recommendations relating to content and scheduling
• Experience of setting and implementing VOD and programming strategies
• Proven track record in interpreting data
• Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
• Experience in working with global teams
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative and manage own workloads
• Management experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92k4m-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.