Primarily responsible for managing eOne's AVOD content planning across Global platforms, using analytics from market trends, historical data, and sales input, to create plans deliver the optimal revenue generating mix of content available. While also efficiencies in the overall AVOD solicitation/delivery process.
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are…
• Work with internal AVOD sales and financial planning teams to ensure we are constantly offering the most optimal curated content mix across platforms and territories.
• Based on internal and external performance reporting, provide feedback and recommendations to the business and ensure best practices are maintained across platforms and territories
• Develop, build, and maintain AVOD Planning tools to increase efficiencies between rights management, deliveries, and sales team by eliminating repetitive tasks and reducing additional delivery costs
• Review local AVOD avails for consistency of offer across global partners
• Manage communication between internal stakeholders and Universal sales teams regarding forecasting for all Universal distributed content
• Manage promotional program approval for Universal – confirming through our P&L's
• Perform greenlight analysis of all Momentum acquisitions requests from Global Acquisitions Team
• Maintain external domestic transactional tracking (ComScore, NPD) to provide a concise view of the international transactional markets
• Create quarterly industry review of US DTV business to ensure we have best look at current market trends and acquire content accordingly
• Manage P&L, expense distribution, and release strategy for all Momentum acquired to ensure we are set up to maximum our revenue – Momentum P&L is then shared with theatrical, publicity, and marketing teams
To do this role, you will have…
• Demonstrable passion and knowledge for all eOne content
• Strong understanding of the various business streams, and ability to create interdepartmental efficiencies in release process
• Digital expert with an in-depth knowledge of AVOD platforms and third party digital reporting sites
• Strong communication and relationship skills (must be able to work cross-functionally across the organization)
• Proactive and flexible approach to work and comfortable in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
• Self-starter with strong self-management ability
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7npk-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.