eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast-growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution, marketing, and brand management of award-winning kids entertainment. Our content inspires and connects with families around the world. Key properties include long running global preschool phenomenon Peppa Pig, superhero preschool hit PJ Masks, newly launched animated kids' series Ninja Express, fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action-adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
Here's your chance to work across some of the best brands in the industry! The digital team manage 200+ YouTube channels for 10+ brands in over 28 languages and have delivered over 270B lifetime views across our portfolio. We are looking for someone passionate about kid's content and digital media with experience in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere to join as a Coordinator where you will upload and manage My Little Pony content on the brand's YouTube channels.
• Creating exciting, high-quality video content for our brands on YouTube
• Launching YouTube channels for our brands in various territories
• Editing content and programming our uploads into a shared content calendar
• Creating artwork for YouTube and writing engaging copy for videos and channels
• Ensuring channels adhere to YouTube best practices
• Supporting the team with any other tasks
• A confident user of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and complete tasks to deadlines
• Creative, innovative, practical and able to work effectively under pressure
• A keen interest in learning about YouTube Channel Management
• A passion for kid's brands
• Oral and written fluency in English
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Digital Media, Graphic Design, Artist, Brand Manager, Branding, Publishing, Creative, Marketing
Apply now »
• Apply Now
• Start applying with LinkedIn
• Please wait...
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d835mk-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.