Production Accounting Assistant
Coordinator, Accounts Payable (12 month contract)
The Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payment documents such as invoices, employee expense reimbursements, cheque requisitions, Intercompany transactions, credit cards, and any other accounting transactions related to A/P management. This includes setting up new vendors, maintaining vendor accounts, recovering credit balances, and investigating account irregularities. The A/P coordinator is also involved in issuing the approved cheque run, month end process and audits.
• Process all accounts payable transactions ensuring accurate approvals, coding, currencies, entities
• Match and verify accuracy of invoices with purchase orders
• Ensure appropriate approvals are received for invoices prior to system entry
• Reconcile vendor accounts and address vendor inquiries including payment status
• Prepare and issue payments by cheque, wire, and EFT
• Support month end process (accruals, reclasses)
• Support various audit
• Maintain Accounts Payable filing and storage
• Other duties as assigned
• • Diploma or bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration
• 2 - 5 years direct experience in an A/P capacity
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
• Effective communication and presentation skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of D365, Navision or Great Plains accounting software a plus
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.