Accountant, Unscripted TV Content
Compensation Manager (Fixed-term 10 months)
• Preparing statistical analysis and data modelling for base pay compensation, short-term incentive pay programs, and related employee costs
• Preparing supporting data for the review of annual salary budget; executing the annual merit and incentive pay process.
• Working on the design and development of job evaluation and role levelling in support of Pay Equity maintenance and legislative compliance in eOne's territories
• Collaborate and influence both HR Business Partners and leaders to implement and maintain a competitive and equitable compensation framework across the global organization
• Work with business managers to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees
• Completing salary surveys globally, interpreting data and performing analysis based on results.
• Partner with Hasbro Compensation team to support the overall compensation philosophy of the company and ensure compliance, executing regular and ad-hoc HR reports globally for a variety of stakeholders.
• Making market data analysis and pricing, providing recommendations on salary levels.
• Development of HR analytic reports in support of projects across the organization.
• Involving into annual HC budget preparation.
• Participating in strategic reorganization projects, performing a calculation of associated costs.
• Providing analytic support for the execution and administration of a variety of compensation policies and programs.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
• 5+ years of compensation experience.
• Must be analytical with a quantitative mindset.
• Must have problem-solving, project management and strategic thinking capability.
• Must be highly proficient in Excel, along with other MS Office products.
• Conducts research, analyzes information and data and presenting findings in a concise format.
• Strong communication and presentation skills when working with high-level internal stakeholders
• Understands and follows broad and complex instructions.
• Able to handle superior level of confidentiality concerning employee information.
• Knowledge of HR principles and practices.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Experience with the global salary survey providers (such as WTW, Mercer, Croner etc.) and their role levelling, work in a global organization (particularly UK and USA) an asset
• HR Analysis and dashboard creation also an asset.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.