London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One is a global studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
eOne’s Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
In this instrumental role within the busy and dynamic Global Brand Management team, you will focus on proactively supporting and working to develop and execute global brand initiatives for Peppa Pig. Ensuring that all brand & content activity are co-ordinated to a high standard across creative development, brand planning, asset production and brand approvals.
• Provide logistical and creative support to the team, assisting in the implementation and delivery of global brand activations
• Co-ordinate team meetings to discuss activations, campaigns and brand direction as the need arises.
• Assist in the development of global assets for use across the business and wider teams. Coordinate the planning, briefing and delivery of these for global brand use and make readily available for wider teams, as directed
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions, assisting with planning, development & creation of of key content across a variety of channels and formats
• Be a key point of contact and coordinate brand approvals across all areas of the business, providing and collating feedback as required
• Ensure that all materials adhere to the brand templates and standards set out by Director, Global Brands
• Work closely with in-house digital & social media teams to coordinate feedback for monthly global content plans and creative assets
• Help in the preparation of key brand decks and collateral when needed
• Coordinate the creation of post-campaign analysis reports for brand specific activity as needed
• Champion an in-depth knowledge of the content & asset libraries; able to identify episodes/clips/key assets to support brand activations & wider business
• Work optimally with other Global Brand Coordinators to ensure alignment & consistency across all preschool brands- including the format, timings and dissemination of materials
• Assist with the budget process by raising PO’s, invoice processing, and tracking
• Handle day-to-day enquiries for the team to cover content information, asset storage queries, asset requests etc.
• Proven experience within a busy brand or marketing team crucial, preferably within the entertainment/media industry
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to balance several priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to stay ‘cool’ when the pressure is on
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
• Resourceful, pro-active and able to work independently
• A team player
• Strong presentation skills
• First-rate administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook crucial
• Adobe Photoshop experience ideal but not essential
• Understanding of digital platforms including CMS and social channels preferred but not a prerequisite
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and craft your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.