On-Set Services Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
To assist the Facilities team with day to day operations across two office sites. This role is based on the receptions or around the front of house area across both Warren St and Capper St, sometimes both sites on the same day. The role includes meeting and greeting clients, answering calls and general administration in the smooth running of the office sites to an exceptional standard.
• Answer and direct incoming calls including connecting callers to voicemail and taking/relaying accurate messages
• Meet and greet all visitors and clients and offer drinks/refreshments etc.
• Order couriers/taxis and sign for deliveries
• Order catering from preferred suppliers for (breakfast and lunch) meetings when requested
• Sort and distribute all incoming post, packages & deliveries
• Collect, sort and frank all of the outgoing post
• Keep receptions/front of house clear and tidy at all times
• Prepare and clear meeting rooms, including prearranging refreshments, checking audio equipment daily and redressing the room.
• Oversee the room booking system, changing and rebooking rooms to accommodate meetings and requests. Liaise with the Facilities Director /IT Manager regarding any issues with the system or room requirements.
• Update all reception documents & spreadsheets as needed (Reception contacts, suppliers, account information, Reception Guide, Staff directory)
• Regular stock take & ordering of stationery and kitchen supplies to ensure stock levels are kept at an adequate level
• Process invoicing pre& post ordering through online PO system
• Assist and build relationships across all UK offices with external vendor management as required e.g. stationery, furniture, beverages, maintenance, landlord etc.
• Assist across all UK offices and have knowledge of how the AC/HVAC systems work and are maintained & how the security/fire systems work and are maintained
• Attend monthly building meetings with building management and follow up with action points as required
• Be willing to be fire and 1st aid trained (certification and training provided) and track when certification needs renewal or extra people added
• Assist Facilities team with cost reductions and vendor selection when renewals are due, & cost tracking throughout the year
• Maintain and update a list of small maintenance items that should be completed monthly by external contractor (e.g. hang pictures, change light bulbs etc.)
• Assist and implement desk moves between departments/offices/floors
• Exceptional telephone manner
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Strong administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, & Outlook
• Good problem solving skills
• An understanding and awareness of health and safety at work and a commitment to ensuring safe working practices
• Excellent at multitasking
• Proven interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx789z-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.