Integrated Sales Planner
Los Angeles, CA
Entercom Los Angeles has a rare and special opening. We are looking for an inspirational, experienced and accomplished Vice President of Sales to lead and manage our advertising sales efforts. You must have a passion for music, digital media, podcasts and innovation.
The person in this role will manage the sales growth of our seven (7) highly influential radio stations by increasing existing business and converting new business. They will also be responsible for podcast, streaming, mobile, digital, social, events and OTT sales.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include the following:
• Forecast revenue growth; achieve revenue goals as defined by management and oversee expense P&L.
• Recruit, hire and train a team of sales leaders and sales professionals to achieve company growth plans.
• Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and key business stakeholders.
• Create and close new sales opportunities that ensure overall sales goals are achieved.
• Actively engage with clients, including opening doors for the sales team and leading by example.
• Plan, prepare, and execute high impact meetings with prospects and partners.
• Manage direct advertiser relationships to increase business, initiate special promotions and new opportunities.
• Maximize revenue growth within existing accounts.
• Execute in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Minimum 5 years overall business experience in sales leadership, preferably in media, online advertising or music-based platforms.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a goal-oriented sales position with demonstrable track record of driving advertising sales.
• At least 3 years of management/leadership experience including hiring and training staff
• A strong network of active relationships within the target community, both with leading ad agencies and direct advertisers.
• Natural leader with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
• Accountability. Ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and improve.
• Strong awareness of rising trends in advertising, technology and leadership.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers