Talent Acquisition Specialist / Sales Recruiter
Entercom is looking for a results-oriented and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist & Tech Lead to work daily with our product and engineering teams, and as well as support other corporate teams as needed. You'll be responsible for the full recruiting life-cycle -from sourcing to interviewing to closing candidates.
The ideal candidate will possess the core principles that Entercom is proud of, which includes, passion about our brands, our content, events and experiences and our audience. The best person for this opportunity sets high standards, leads with integrity, grit, confidence and a positive, make-it-happen spirit. We are a collaborative team that prides ourselves on working closely with our Hiring Managers to recruit talent and provide our candidates with a great interview experience. We are strategic, innovative, and never stop exploring new ideas, better solutions and innovation.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading audio and entertainment company engaging over 170 million consumers each month through its iconic broadcast brands, expansive digital platform, premium podcast network and live events and experiences. With presence in every major U.S. market, and accessible on every device, Entercom delivers the industry's most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong sourcing and recruiting background in verticals such as (Digital Product Management, Engineering/IT, Digital Marketing, Digital Content Production, etc.) read on! The primary focus of this position is to drive results and impact the bottom-line by providing insight, creativity and staying current on innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to achieve all elements of the recruitment life-cycle.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Partner with product & engineering leaders and serve as a subject matter expert around talent for teams by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
• Create and execute search strategies to source active & passive candidates through industry research, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and application.
• Engage with candidates to create strong relationships; simultaneously sell a role & assess candidates for fit and motivation.
• Manage the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process with a high level of integrity and proactive communication.
• Review and manage inbound candidate flow.
• Manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and expectations and offer negotiations.
• Collaborate with the TA team to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies to achieve hiring results.
• Ensure OFCCP and EEO compliance standards are upheld / adhere to internal company processes associated with all aspects of recruiting to maintain compliance.
• Provide regular reporting metrics on KPIs.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives.
• 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, (agency and in-house preferred) (Digital Media Industry experience strongly preferred)
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for software engineering (front-end, back-end, mobile), Analytics, DevOps, software QA, Product Management)
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., LinkedIn, social media recruiting and Boolean search)
• Demonstrated record of developing recommendations, implementing solutions and designing creative recruiting strategies as an individual contributor
• Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and multitasking skills.
• Experience closing candidates and negotiating compensation packages
• Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests
• Successful track record of achieving targets such as deadlines, KPIs and other goals as defined
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management and diversity/inclusion sourcing
• Collaborative and willingness to pitch in on team projects and roles outside your daily scope
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7qbk8-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.