Entercom Communications Corp. has an incredible opportunity to lead its Boston team! Entercom Boston celebrates lasting legacies, strong influence and deep connection to Boston-area communities and businesses. We have personality-driven radio stations that include sports talk and heritage music brands. The stations have veteran talent and participate in over 500 events each year. We have long-standing relationships with Boston's professional sports teams and are the home for Red Sox Baseball, Patriots Monday/Friday and Boston College. We go beyond advertising for our clients' success by creating customized and fully integrated experiences that resonate with our listeners, using our full-service suite of capabilities.
The ideal candidate, has a solid sales background, impressive leadership and inclusion expertise and proven experience in effective integrated marketing solutions that incorporate audio, digital and experiential assets.
Top candidates will have the following qualities:
Maximizer – take sales and brands from good to great and capitalize on cluster's and individual's strengths to achieve excellence
Command – a leader with presence and charisma who is decisive & in control of sales, programming, business, engineering, promotions
Communication / Team Builder / Developer – Must have the ability to hire, train, and develop new talent in the market
Creative- Big idea thinker who can lead the evolution of our brands through a changing media landscape and develop strategic partnerships in the market
Analytical and Strategic- ability to see all the pieces of the puzzle (particularly in sales avail warfare)
Arranger – Be able to see how all the pieces fit together for maximum productivity
Focus – ability to prioritize and act on the game plan and not get distracted
Work experience & Qualifications:
• Proven track record of developing and executing sales strategies
• Forecasting, Pricing & Inventory Skills
• Multi Brand Sales & Brand Management
• P&L responsibility and demonstrated solid business judgment
• Demonstrated ability to attract and retain top flight talent & build teams, dynamic leader who can inspire and motivate
• Proven results in building measurable success in integrated marketing campaigns – Digital (big focus)/ Mobile/ Direct Email / Ecommerce channels and all NTR channels
• Successful track record building digital assets as well as business development of websites
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
All inquiries will be handled in strict confidence.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers