New Orleans, LA
Attention experienced and successful media sales professionals! Are you passionate about helping businesses grow and achieve their marketing objectives? Does the ability to sell local and nationally motivate you? Entercom Communications in New Orleans is looking to add to our team a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST of the BEST! You will have the opportunity to represent five powerhouse radio stations, extensive digital marketing assets, widely attended events with unique sponsorship opportunities, and our e-commerce platform. In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 48 Entercom markets, and be handsomely compensated for it!
Entercom offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and would approach this job as if they were their own CEO. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Entercom New Orleans is the #1 entertainment and media company in New Orleans, the go-to source for news, and the unrivaled sports leader. Home to the New Orleans Saints & LSU, we dominate the airwaves. With access to a portfolio that includes Amazing brands like: WWL 105.3 – New Orleans News Talk Sports station ; Magic 101.9- New Orleans Adult Contemporary station; Bayou 95.7 – New Orleans only Classic Rock station; B97 – New Orleans's New Hit Music; Hot 92.9- New Orleans's Classic R&B station; and a diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, you will become vital piece of the puzzle for your client's marketing needs.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Entercom and what can we offer you:
• Ability to create highly successful multi-platform advertising campaigns including the broad reach of broadcast radio, internet radio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
• Access to selling on a national level within 48 Entercom markets
• On-going coaching and training and development
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends,
opportunities, and innovations
• Proven success in selling media, event/sponsorship sales, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record o exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Strong problem solving skills - you're someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
• Must have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.