General Sales Manager
Entercom is seeking a Sales Order Entry Specialist to join its Corporate Traffic Team to enter and maintain advertiser & agency data, enter sales orders and manage station logs for commercial and promotional content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle advertiser and agency initial setup and change requests
• Enter sales orders for corporate buys
• Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts)
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WO system to maximize inventory
• Provide backup and assistance to traffic managers when necessary
• Other responsibilities/projects as assigned
• 2+ years of experience working with Traffic Systems (WideOrbit), radio experience is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail is required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions is required.
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, is required.
Administrative Support Workers