New York, NY
Project Manager - Alchemy
Entercom's Alchemy team is searching for a positive, gets-things-done team player to project manage and execute logistical activities in the Alchemy department at Entercom, one of the country's leading audio influencers, as we focus on strategic priorities and move these priorities forward.
You will successfully drive projects towards deadlines while bringing together the details!
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, and a self-starter. You'll bring together projects and assignments from multiple areas of the company using your project management and superior relationship skills.
Project manager reports to VP of Content Integration/Alchemy. Alchemy focuses all of Entercom around company-wide priorities to empower, enable and cajole people to use their expertise and business assets to reach measurable goals around these priorities.
• Assisting build-out and then managing inventory database that will be used to plan, schedule, and communicate Alchemy promotional inventory. Includes working with company-wide stake holders: product owners, media planning, trafficking, data analytics and more.
• Managing analysis and recap decks of priorities so lessons can be shared throughout the company.
• Logistical coordination of meetings and deliverables.
• Partnering collaboratively with Over the Air Programming, Digital, Podcasting, Events, PR, Marketing, Data Analytics, Sales teams, and more.
• Assist VP in short and long range planning and oversight of Alchemy Priorities.
Attitude/Attributes you'll need to be successful in this position:
Intraprenuer: Alchemy is new. We're creating it. You'll need to be okay with figuring things out in entrepreneurial ways inside a big organization. You maximize the resources around you to chart a path to the goal.
Partnership builder: People want to work with you and you like working with others. You see opportunities via relationships; you create a sense of mutual accountability, inspire action, and follow up effectively to ensure momentum.
Keeps many balls in the air: You are efficient and organized. You can take in a range of events at different levels of urgency and importance, formulate responses, and keep progress going on many fronts at once.
• Proven working experience in project management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented. Ability to manage and organize vast groups of ''stuff'' (data, promotional assets, air checks) from many groups into drop box or other tool so people can access and use information effectively.
• Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively across multiple departments and disciplines in a fast-paced environment
• When partnering with Research, Media and other applicable departments to analyze performance, monitors partnership investment for improvements to ensuring overall ROI goals are being met. May not have all the answers, but can effectively ask questions to get to the right answers.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Candidate should have a healthy appreciation of popular culture, sports in popular culture.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers