Creative Services Manager, Digital
Multi Market Digital Project Manager – (Denver)
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in digital campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing, fast paced digital business. As a Multi Market Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms for several assigned markets. This role is focused on post sales fulfillment from digital order entry, working with sales teams to gather assets and work with fulfillment teams to launch and run campaigns across a wide range of platforms including display, email, social, SEM, SEO and more. Responsibilities also include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring performance data to make sure campaigns are running properly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Account Management: Working from a centralized location (Denver or Philadelphia), you will work with sales teams and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfilment and trafficking teams.
• Project Management: Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling several campaigns and markets at one time while tracking timelines/due dates for campaign deliverables, launches and/or revisions.
• Verify Digital Orders for Accuracy: Review that all orders have been coded correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval.
• Continuity with Production: Ensure all digital campaigns are moving through fulfillment process between teams while meeting necessary timelines for client orders.
• Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the ETM sites (Homepage Takeovers, Streaming, Podcasts, Display, Sponsorships, and more).
• Assist with ongoing and month end campaign/order reconciliation to verify delivery against monthly billing amount.
• Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the agreed upon goals during their flights. Adjust as appropriate. Alert appropriate parties of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions.
• Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, prepare performance reporting for digital campaigns and provide results to the client with the Account Executive.
• Stakeholder Communication: As this role will support several assigned markets; Clear, professional and efficient communication is imperative between stakeholders (sales team and fulfillment teams) to ensure client campaign execution and performance meets or exceeds standards.
• Minimum two years experience working with digital marketing campaigns
• Minimum two years experience working in a sales environment
• Ability to multi task efficiently in a organized, logical, process-oriented manner
• Professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients
• Demonstrates ability to successfully collaborate with various team across the company
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and is able to prioritize accordingly
• Quick-witted, understanding and offering solutions in regards to various responsibilities
Position is located in Denver, CO
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers