Entercom Miami is seeking a dynamic leader for our group of outstanding radio stations, widely attended events and innovative digital marketing solutions. We are looking for a Senior VP/Market Manager who leads from the front with grit and confidence and who is committed to making Entercom a great place to work.
You must be a relentless advocate for radio, passionate about our listeners, a great partner to our clients and an outstanding corporate citizen in the community.
The ideal candidate has a solid sales background, impressive leadership and inclusion expertise and proven experience in effective integrated marketing solutions that incorporate audio, digital and experiential assets.
• Maximizer – take sales and brands from good to great and capitalize on cluster's and individuals strengths to achieve excellence
• Command – a leader with presence and charisma who is decisive & in control of sales, programming, business, engineering, promotions
• Creative – Big idea thinker who can lead the evolution of our brands through evolving media landscape, and develop strategic partnerships in the market
• Analytic/Strategic – ability to see all the pieces of the puzzle (particularly in sales avail warfare)
• Arranger – Be able to see how all the pieces fit together for maximum productivity
• Focus – ability to prioritize and act on the game plan and not get distracted
• Communication / Team Builder / Developer – Must have the ability to hire, train, and develop new talent in the market
Desired Skills and Experience:
Successful track record building digital assets as well as business development of websitesProven results in building measurable success in integrated marketing campaigns – Digital (big focus) / Mobile / Direct Email / Ecommerce channels and all NTR channelsDemonstrated ability to attract and retain top flight talent & build teams, dynamic leader who can inspire and motivateP&L responsibility and demonstrated solid business judgmentMulti Brand Sales & Brand ManagementForecasting, Pricing & Inventory SkillsProven track record of developing and executing sales strategies
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
All inquiries will be handled in strict confidence.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers