Campaign Manager - Multi Market Ad Sales Team
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a self-starter, energetic, passionate and experienced Integrated Sales Planner to join our San Francisco based team. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide media planning and pricing support to the sales team incorporating all media tactics that Entercom San Francisco has to offer from Digital to OTA Radio to RADIO.COM to Events and more. This role will work hand-in-hand with Entercom San Francisco's team of Account Executives to understand the customer's objectives and to design programs that will deliver the results they expect. This role understands the intersection between Digital, OTA and experiential marketing tactics to deliver maximum impact. This role is proficient in putting together media plans and understands how to price media elements such that the business's needs for maximize value and profit are met while also achieving the customer's budget requirements.
This role requires someone who can seamlessly interact with sellers and customers and will also be hands on with the necessary platforms to put together plans and programs for customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Immerse yourself in Entercom's media tactics and Advanced Audio capabilities. Collaborate with Account Executives to customize integrated solutions for clients in the form of: complex white sheets, media plans and presentations.
• Understand how Entercom's media tactics will achieve the clients marketing goals
• Process and respond to CNA's and RFPs
• Proactively create strategic recommendations and optimizations for each client.
• Assist AEs on key presentation meetings, walking clients/prospects through your recommendations.
• Be proficient in pulling avails and pricing from internal systems for all media tactics.
• Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders including digital extension partners to put together integrated sales plans.
• Obtain research and case studies for sales presentations, as needed.
• BS/BA degree
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with good knowledge of web analytics and statistical analysis
• 2 years of media planning experience required
• 1 year of Digital Media Planning experience for a media company is strongly preferred
• Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) a plus
• Experience with Digital audio a plus
• Experience with Email Marketing a plus
• Experience with Wide Orbit a plus
• Radio background a plus
• Experience responding to RFPs from National Advertising Agencies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite with Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
• Ability to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of clients and multitask
• Experience with entertainment and brand clients is strongly preferred
• Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to meet key performance objectives.
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.