Talent Acquisition Specialist / Tech Lead
The Human Resources Compliance Manager is an integral part of our corporate human resources team. In conjunction with the corporate HR and legal teams, the HR Compliance Manager ensures the execution of the company's compliance obligations and programs. The ideal candidate has deep experience in managing policies and programs to maintain compliance with all federal and local employment laws. The HR Compliance Manager has proven ability to interface and influence employees and managers of all levels to ensure compliance standards are upheld.
The HR Compliance Manager is a skilled and detail oriented project manager with strong organizational skills and a passion to utilize technology to support HR-related processes. The ideal candidate maintains current and up to date on the ever changing employment law landscape and takes immediate action when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements policies and procedures to ensure all company compliance obligations are upheld.
• Maintains up to date employee handbook including various state specific supplements to the handbook. Ensures proper documentation and tracking of handbook distributions.
• Ensures all annual training obligations are met such as Anti-Harassment, EEO, FMLA/ADA, OFCCP, etc. which may include partnering with a vender to implement, create content, track completion records, and more.
• Researches and stay current with applicable laws in the markets where we operate.
• Ensures all annual reporting obligations are fulfilled including FCC EEO reports, EEOC1, OFCCP, VETS, Pay Data, and more
• Partners with vendor to manage motor vehicle background checks for all new hires and rechecks for current employees
• Partners with vendor to lead, create and develop Affirmative Action Plans, provide guidance to managers to ensure required activities are fulfilled, track progress of good faith efforts to reach annual AAP goals
• Regularly monitors and partners with the legal team to recommend changes to existing policies and draft and/or develop new policies based on legislative and regulatory developments, provides guidance, notification and communication to employees and managers when necessary.
• Performs periodic audits to ensure compliance obligations are met and work with HR and business teams to implement the recommendations, remediation and action plans resulting from audits
• Interact closely with all Entercom HR teams, Legal department and external parties to ensure that HR policies and processes are in compliance with applicable employment/labor laws;
• Manage and lead special projects as requested.
• Bachelor's Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years in a Human Resources role
• Experience with government contracting, including OFCCP and other requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Broadcast / Media experience preferred
• Experience with FCC regulations and the HR compliance and reporting requirements
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects while working independently
• Must have working knowledge of state and federal employment/labor laws and statutes, including but not limited to FLSA, FMLA, ADA, Title VII, and other DOL regulations
• Experience managing third party vendors
• Ability to partner with internal HR team members, business leaders, and in-house counsel to drive compliance and HR-related projects forward.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers