Account Executive- Digital / Multi-Platform Sales
Entercom Communications, America's #1 creator of live, original audio content, has a rare opening for an experienced, high-energy, high-achieving sales manager in Sacramento, CA. The ideal candidate will have a Minimum 5+ years General Sales Manager experience in media, preferably audio and digital. Must have the skill and drive to motivate in today's changing (and semi-remote) environment, inspire a sales team to success, and contribute innovative ideas to generate revenue. Strong background in strategic account management, sales training/leadership, and history of high performance required. 4 year degree preferred. Valid driver's license with vehicle insurance required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Responsible for day-to-day station sales operations and achieving revenue objectives by impacting people (account executives and clients.)
• Develop, refine and maintain discipline on a focused overall sales strategy, with specific, measurable tactics and actions that generate sales & revenue.
• Develop and grow relationships with clients, through both individual and joint meetings with Account Executives, and develop a deep understanding of their needs in the marketplace.
• Leverage our data, scale and resources to guide sound decision-making across the sales organization.
• Create sales (audio, digital, experiential, etc.,) opportunities that align with client needs and demand.
• Own financial metrics of the department, including pricing, inventory and expense management, and weekly revenue, pacing and forecasting.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• This position reports to SVP/Market Manager.
If chosen, you'll work alongside a team of passionate colleagues and with a high-achieving culture, committed to delivering results, marketing excellence and unwavering customer service. At your disposal will be client-friendly personalities, leading-edge software, creative services, digital marketing support, seller training modules and comprehensive market research tools; in short, everything you and your sellers need to be successful. Best of all, you'll receive best-in-class training, incentives and benefits from Entercom Communications, America's second largest radio broadcaster and a recognized innovator in our field.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver's license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
A valid drivers license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers