Sales Order Entry Specialist
Entercom Communications, America's #1 creator of live, original audio content, has an opening for an experienced, high-energy, high-achieving multi-media sales manager in Denver, CO In this role, you'll work alongside a team of passionate colleagues and with a high-achieving culture, committed to delivering results, marketing excellence and unwavering customer service. Entercom Denver is the proud home to great stations that reflect all Denver has to offer. Our brands are established and highly influential in our community, complementing the best of Denver. Featuring Alice 105.9, 99.5 The Mountain and KQKS 107.5, our brands are as popular as they are influential. Entercom Denver is the provider of marketing excellence, with award-winning production gurus. Deeply invested in our community, our success depends on the success of local business. Best of all, you'll receive best-in-class training, incentives and benefits from Entercom Communications, America's second largest radio broadcaster and a recognized innovator in our field.
• You must be a sales leader and have the skill and drive to motivate in today's changing (and semi-remote) environment, inspire a sales team to success, and contribute innovative ideas to generate revenue. Responsibilities include:
• Serve the sales team as our digital subject matter expert with demonstrated experience in search, display, email, digital audio and social campaigns.
• Responsible for exceeding revenue objectives by impacting people (account executives and clients.)
• Hold sales team accountable to all priorities, with the ability to manage through both internal direct reporting relationships and peer groups to drive results.
• Develop, refine and maintain discipline on a focused overall sales strategy, with specific, measurable tactics and actions that generate sales & revenue.
• Coach and lead sales team to success by leaning in, providing support and removing the obstacles that might exist.
• Ability to lead and train sales team in evolving media trends- including but not limited to - digital audio, attribution, data, digital
• Develop and grow relationships with clients, through both individual and joint meetings with Account Executives, and develop a deep understanding of their needs in the
• Leverage our data, scale and resources to guide sound management and operational decision-making across the sales organization.
• Create sales (audio, digital, experiential, etc.,) opportunities that align with client needs and demand.
• Own financial metrics of the department, including pricing, inventory and expense management, and weekly revenue, pacing and forecasting.
• Monitor competition and trends in market.
• Other duties as assigned. This position reports to Director of Sales.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. You must know how to motivate in today's changing environment, can manage inventory as well as people, and bring new ideas to generate revenue. You must be goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers