Digital Campaign Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Audacy is seeking an Amazon/ E-Commerce Success Manager to support its Commerce Premium offering for customers. Under the direction of the VP of DTC, the Amazon/ Ecommerce Success Manager position is responsible for the day to day success of managing Amazon Vendor and Seller Account, and other ecommerce marketplaces. This role will be for responsible for leading the Commerce Premium fulfillment process, working closely with the Digital sales fulfillment teams (internal and external) and will oversee all execution of Commerce Premium campaigns in assigned markets.
Our ideal Amazon/ E-Commerce Success Manager candidate has strong problem-solving capabilities and is process-oriented. Duties include managing and training on post sales process from markets to fulfillment which includes: campaign performance to reconciliation and billing. Amazon/ E-Commerce Success Manager will be the primary contact for markets to handle audits, problem resolution, reviewing performance, customer escalations, and other escalations to senior management.
Candidate must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and execution skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Audit & report on marketplace performance metrics
• Translate insights into dashboards, graphics and summaries to share with cross-functional partners & leadership and present on weekly basis.
• Analyze reports, present findings, and provide recommendations for areas of growth
• Other tasks related to online marketplaces and broader eCommerce efforts as assigned
• Train, coach and oversee digital sales fulfillment process between market Digital Project Managers and fulfillment teams.
• Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to facilitate strategic and operational client initiatives and discussions.
• Maintain Commerce Premium collateral (training documents, process documents, and client facing sales materials) for existing and new products/services as necessary
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise in Wide Orbit, Workflow, Performance Dashboard or Billing processes.
• Lead Client Services Efforts for Commerce Premium which include: Research Effort for the department to help provide value for the local markets such as; industry analysis to develop product positioning, VBR propositions, identify growth opportunities within categories, and lead marketing strategy models.
• Assist and develop creative briefs with information from research/analysis of programs
• Assist in creating and delivering presentations
• Responsible for collecting, organizing, analyzing and communicating consumer insights
• Other duties, as assigned
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to forge essential relationships
• 2+ years' experience with Google Analytics, Google Merchant, Shopify and Amazon
• Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Excellent organizational and follow through skills
• Comfortable presenting to and interacting with large groups and senior management
• Ability to successfully collaborate with key fulfillment partners
• Travel to markets for in person training as needed.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with dynamic priorities and time pressures
• • Candidates for this role will live in one of the following markets:
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers