Attention experienced and successful digital media sales professionals! Entercom Detroit is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the best! You have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes eight exceptional over-the-air brands, streaming, second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform, and original content (video/audio). In addition to our local outreach, with extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across 48 Entercom markets.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, and a pro-active problem solver with an ownership mindset.
What we offer you:
- ability to create highly successful multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns
- access to selling on a national level within 48 Entercom markets
- on-going coaching, training, and development
-opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses.
- build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure success and repeat business
- proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- create market campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
- close business and oversee the execution and optimizations of the marketing campaign
- achieve sales objectives and goals
- continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
Required: A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance
- proven success in selling media, event sponsorships, or digital platforms
- ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
- strong problem solving skills
- proficiency in MS office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- a positive attitude and desire to continuously grow your income
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.