Entercom Communications is seeking a qualified individual for the full time position of Continuity Coordinator within our DENVER based corporate commercial Traffic team. You will work closely with the sales, programming and production departments across multiple markets, as assigned. Duties include entering and modifying copy instructions for local and national sales orders, reviewing and revising production orders for distribution to our commercial production department and other reporting. Must be able to work closely with team members and be willing to learn and assist with traffic duties if necessary.
The anticipated starting hourly range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position $16.50 - $18.75 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.)
• 2+ years of experience working with Traffic Systems (preferably WideOrbit and/or vCreative), radio experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication, training, and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Excel and Outlook)
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed
• Must be able to work well with sales people in a high paced environment.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers