Team Assistant, Content & Commercial Strategy
Los Angeles, CA
This position is the conduit between Entercom national programming and our local radio stations. The ideal candidate exhibits great communication and task management skills, can quickly and efficiently coordinate content needs from our local markets to our network talent, as well as distribute audio content back to our local radio stations for later playback. Duties also include deployment of format-wide promotions and initiatives - distributing localized audio promos and other content to support our national efforts, along with preparing recap materials. This is a full-time, 5-day per week position. (May need to be on call for weekend, special programming, etc). Candidates that will be considered, should be located in one of the following cities:
Kansas City Los Angeles
Miami New York
Norfolk or Richmond Seattle
• Serve as a reliable liaison between our local markets and our local, regional and national talent to effectively produce, edit and disseminate market-specific content to our listeners.
• Manage a content management system, cataloging a variety of program and interview content for distribution across our OTA and digital channels.
• Leverage all of our available channels to effectively promote our world-class content and features in order to grow our audience.
• Embrace our team-oriented culture of collaboration within our broader Programming and Promotions department and across the organization.
• Provide support for Audio Production Coordinator.
• Ideal candidates have at least three years of audio production experience, specifically versed in Adobe Audition.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit Radio Automation is preferred.
• This is a full-time, 5-day per week position. (May need to be on call for weekend, special programming, etc)
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.