Social Media Specialist
The Account Services Manager will be responsible for supporting the Ad Sales and Sales Operations teams in scheduling, approving, implementing and monitoring Entercom's digital display, video, and audio advertising campaigns. This individual will work with the Sales Operations team to ensure flawless campaign execution as well as provide ongoing monitoring and support for assigned partners, advertisers and agencies. The Account Services Manager will also be responsible for working with senior Ad Operations leadership to support vendor partnerships for performance and audience measurement such as Moat and Nielsen.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, has the ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, solid computer/technical skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $50,000-55,000 per year. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
• Manage the approval process for digital advertising campaigns across multiple Entercom markets.
• Serve as primary technical and operations contact for digital market staff
• Work with Sales Operations to ensure ongoing maintenance and monitoring of campaigns
• Implement rich media, third party tags, and utilize some HTML for more complex campaigns
• Develop in-depth reports for pacing, inventory availability, sell-thru rates and billing
• Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
• Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
• Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
• Manage team of 1 – 3 Account Coordinators
• Manage Rich Media partners
• Ad hoc projects as needed
• Monitor and provide reporting for viewability and audience guarantees
The successful candidate must have direct experience in the Internet advertising industry.
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
• 4+ years' work experience in a trafficking/sales
• Digital Ad Ops experience and audio trafficking experience required
• Must have experience with an ad server, including DoubleClick, 24/7 Real Media, Triton, OAS, or Atlas
• Hands on experience with Order Managements Systems such as Operative or Wide Orbit
• Experience working with viewability and 3rd party ad verification vendors a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zpxj-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.