- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Entercom-St. Louis seeks experienced, self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients with an emphasis on new business development digital sales. The Account Executive will use a wide variety of Entercom products in their portfolio to solicit business for advertising in Entercom's on-air, non-traditional and digital platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success and must easily build mutually-beneficial relationships. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop and present customized to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts with exceptional written and oral communication skills. This individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills. This individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
• BS/BA Degree preferred.
• High level of sales maturity with emphasis on integrated marketing and digital solution selling.
• Comprehensive knowledge of online advertising, creative units/execution and current competitive landscape.
• Proven track record of generating new business through cold calling, referral, networking, etc.
• Two years of relevant sales and marketing experience - digital advertising experience is strongly preferred.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Proven track record of client-facing communication and polished presentation skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines.
• Able to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of clients and multitask.
• Must be a self-starter. Base knowledge of local media companies, station formats and strategic offerings.
• Experience with entertainment, consumer packaged goods, retail and brand clients is strongly preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.