Assistant Program Director / Music Director
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping businesses grow through targeted media advertising solutions. At Entercom Communications Seattle, we want the ''best of the best'' to represent our brands which include our four radio stations, digital advertising, events, and our e-commerce program. You would have extensive marketing assets to offer your clients. We offer a base salary plus the opportunity to earn up to 21% commission.
Why should you join our sales team at Entercom Seattle and what can we offer you?
1.You would be able to create multi-platform advertising opportunities including broadcast radio, internet radio, events, digital, text/mobile, and e-commerce for your clients
2.Our company, Entercom Communications, believes in being digital pioneers and has been named one of the top 500 technology innovators of 2012 by InformationWeek
3.We give our sales people the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
4.You have the opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
5.You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
• Building strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Creating marketing campaigns and strategically selling to local and regional decision makers
• Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
• Provide exceptional customer service for your clients
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
About Our Company:
At Entercom Seattle our radio assets include 99.9 KISW, 94.1 The Sound, 100.7 The Wolf, Hot 103.7, and 107.7 The End. We work relentlessly to deliver compelling content, engaged audiences and successful results for our clients. We believe that our people are at the center of our mission to enhance our communities and provide a dynamic and fulfilling work environment. Entercom Communications is one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the U.S. with over 100 stations in 23 markets. We are known for developing unique and highly successful locally programmed stations and providing multi-platform marketing solutions with audio, digital and experiential assets.
• Experience in selling media, marketing, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Problem solving ability – someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance is required.
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income!