Entercom Philadelphia is hiring business development professionals. We offer the opportunity to represent iconic Philadelphia radio brands like KYW Newsradio, B101, 94WIP, 98.1 WOGL, 1210 WPHT and 96.5 TDY. Our sellers also represent RADIO.COM, which features hundreds of streaming audio radio stations and thousands of podcasts, as well as a full suite of digital advertising solutions.
To earn this job, you need to the type of person who loves generating – and growing – new business relationships. We aren't hiring someone to ''manage a list.'' We're hiring someone who can build a list. In return, you'll be supported, coached, inspired, and have an unlimited earning opportunity.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Contacting businesses to sell radio, sponsorship, streaming audio, podcast, and other digital advertising
• Spending the majority of work time engaging in business development activities
• Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
• Aiding in the collections process for all campaigns sold
• Preparing sales proposals
• Providing highest-level of customer service
• Resolving customer problems
• Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
• Attending sales meetings, company trainings and events (upon return of live events)
• Performing all tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and company goals
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and proof of insurance, is required.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver's license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer