Sales Administration Manager
Attention experienced and successful digital media sales professionals! Does the ability to sell local and nationally motivate you? Does being able to work from home and in entertainment excite you?
Audacy-Twin Cities is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST. You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes three (3) exceptional over-the-air brands (830 WCCO, 104.1 JACKfm, 102.9 the Wolf) Audacy streaming audio, the second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform and original content (video/audio). In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 50 states, and be handsomely compensated for it!
Audacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment and full benefits package that includes vacation, sick, and personal days.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy Twin Cities and what can we offer you:
• plus targeted digital solutions, and e-commerce
• Access to selling on a national level within all 50 states
• On-going coaching and training and development
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high-energy people
• Flexible working environment (remote or office)
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Achieve sales objectives and goals and maintain an accurate sales funnel
• Consistently update CRM with client interaction and opportunities
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
• Proven success in selling media, event/sponsorship sales, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Strong problem solving skills – you're someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
• Self-motivation is essential.
• College graduate preferred.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required