Regional Promotions Director
Las Vegas, NV
Are you passionate about selling marketing and advertising solutions? If so, Entercom Communications Las Vegas is ready to talk to you! We want the ''best of the best'' to represent our brands and our extensive digital marketing assets. Nobody in the Las Vegas area can offer more marketing resources to their clients than you would as a part of our team.
Why should you join our sales team at Entercom Las Vegas and what can we offer you?
• You would be able to create for clients multi-platform advertising opportunities including our audio, sports marketing, digital, text/mobile, and experiential assets
• Our company, Entercom Communications, is a leading media and entertainment company and the No. 1 creator of live, original, local audio content reaching over 100 million consumers across multiple platforms
• We give our sales people the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• You have the opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
• Provide exceptional customer service to your clients
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
• Experience in selling media, marketing, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Problem-solving ability – someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income!
• Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance
To find out more please check out http://entercom.com and Love! What! You! Do!