Are you interested in a career path that would enable you to help businesses achieve their marketing objectives and revenue goals? Are you looking for a company that shares your values and will invest in your future? Audacy Baltimore is looking for Account Executives to join its Media Sales Team!
Audacy Baltimore is the #1 entertainment and media company in Baltimore and we dominate the airwaves with our iconic brands: WJZ-FM/105.7 The Fan is the Flagship home to Baltimore Orioles Baseball and Maryland Terrapin Sports; Baltimore's favorite Hot AC, WWMX-FM/Mix 106.5; legendary AC, WLIF-FM/Today's 101.9; and home for National Sports News, 1300AM CBS Sports Radio. Add to this our diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, and you will become a vital piece of the puzzle for your client's marketing needs.
As an Account Executive, you help companies solve their marketing objectives by providing integrated marketing solutions. In your role as a trusted media partner, you will assist businesses by educating and navigating them through a complex media marketing environment, helping them reach their target audiences and drive business to them.
If this describes you, we want to hear from you!
• You are confident, persistent and know how to overcome objections.
• You are digitally savvy and interested in the media industry.
• You are articulate and have good presentation skills.
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
• You are inherently curious, seeking out details.
• You are organized; prioritizing and setting plans to reach your goals is your strong suit.
• You know how to build and maintain strong relationships.
• You are a problem solver and creative thinker.
• Not only can you adapt, but you thrive in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
Why you will want to join our team:
• We offer a personalized training plan working off of your core strengths.
Our seasoned sales managers will guide and assess your progress via weekly meetings and in the training.
• Beyond quota attainment
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business.
• Proactively prospect and develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets.
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers.
• Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Achieve sales objectives and goals.
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and innovations.
• Experience in Sales, Sales Marketing, Account Management or Digital Marketing.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Basic understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio and interactive.
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• A positive attitude and desire to continuously grow your income.
• Detail oriented.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• A valid drivers license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and, if the position requires use of applicant's vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.