Payroll / HR Manager
Account Executive (Entercom Atlanta)
Entercom Atlanta Sales Team has a rare opportunity for a sales professional to join our team. Is this you?
JOB DESCRIPTION: You've been a self-motivated go-getter your whole life.
• You're a strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others.
• You have a strong digital IQ.
• The word ''No'' only fuels you to find a way to get a ''Yes''.
• You are passionate about the things you believe in.
• You can strike up a conversation with anyone.
• You are creative and like seeing your clients realize success through your efforts.
• You are detail-oriented and take pride in a job well done.
As a part of our sales team, you'll develop custom marketing programs for new customers throughout the country with a focus on the Atlanta market. We will help you develop customer relationships through cold calling, networking, and referrals from existing clients. Once you're up and running, you'll create business solutions that include powerful radio campaigns, top-notch digital campaigns, impactful endorsement campaigns, and more. Bring with you each day a great attitude and a drive to win. More than a job, this is a career. If you're interested in earning commission based on your hard work and thriving in a highly energetic sales environment, we'd like to talk to you.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to the following):
• Contacting/emailing/cold calling businesses to create marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets, and more.
• Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers by providing top quality service.
• Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
• Achieving sales goals, attending meetings and training sessions.
• Prospect categories and solicit new business.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service. Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. If you're interested in a commission-based position thriving in a highly energetic sales environment - this job is the opportunity for you! Entercom Atlanta consists of seven radio stations including RADIO.COM.
In Addition, The Right Candidate Must Have the successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal-driven, and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. You must be a hunter. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative, and productive. College Degree is required. Minimum of 5 years' experience in sales/marketing; with a proven track record.