The Vice President, Operations – Music Experiences (VPOME) will oversee the planning and execution of operational functions for all live music events occurring across On Location Experience's rightsholder and owned event programs. As a core function, the VPOME will be responsible for ensuring that all deliverables for event production, lodging, ticketing, and transportation functions are fulfilled on time and at the highest standard. In addition, The VPOME will partner with cross-functional divisions of On Location to ensure operational functions are streamlined across the organization and operating as effectively as possible. The ideal candidate will have extensive event marketing experience and a track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams to deliver large scale events in the space of live music and/or entertainment. They will possess a global perspective, strong leadership capabilities, sound financial practices, expert project planning skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead operations teams across Music Experiences division including event production, lodging, ticketing, and transportation functions
• Hire, lead, and manage an experienced team, setting clear expectations, guidelines, and standards
• Create and implement cross-functional event plans for high profile programs
• Deliver high-touch experiences and exceptional customer service to guests across all events
• Manage internal and external teams to ensure flawless execution of events network
• Foster key partner and vendor relationships to deliver the best products and experiences for our guests and clients
• Oversee development and implementation of event-related support processes (Guest Services, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc.) with relevant stakeholders
• Manage financial processes including budgeting and tracking in partnership with FP&A and accounting
• Partner with Business Development in the creation of new products and partner pitches
• Contribute to development of Music Experiences strategy as a member of leadership team
• Establish trust & accountability for the Music Experiences division at all levels of the organization by building strong cross-functional relationships and ways of working
• Minimum 12 years event marketing, event production, and team management experience
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, hospitality and/or equivalent experience in related field
• Strong management skills; prior experience leading large staff and multiple direct reports
• Superior planning and organizational skills with the proven ability to effectively manage numerous program and resources simultaneously
• Experience leading ticketing and travel logistics in live music, venue and/or entertainment space is a must have
• Background in immersive and/or creative driven event production is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills; will contribute to company culture and strong working relationships with internal & external partners
• Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours, weekends, and travel as required
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yb67-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.