IMG Events is seeking a VP, Finance for its Global events business. The role can be based in New York or London
Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG) is a global leader in sports, entertainment, and fashion operating in more than 30 countries. Named one of Fortune's 25 Most Important Private Companies, Endeavor is comprised of several industry-leading companies including WME, IMG and UFC.
IMG Events, who own, operate or commercially represent more than 800 events around the world, including culinary and music festivals, exhibitions, mass participation events and leading tournaments and championships in more than a dozen sports, as well as Frieze, Miss Universe and Professional Bull Riders (PBR).
The Vice President, Finance, IMG Events will lead three regional Finance heads across N. America, EMEA, APAC and a global team of circa 30. The position will be a key strategic partner to the President of IMG Events, a key business partner to the individual SVP/MD's of each division and support the Senior Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis in financial management and oversight of the business.
Acting as the key Strategic Financial Business Partner and leader, working alongside Senior Exec Management in all business decision making relating to IMG Events; key responsibilities will include:
• Support President, IMG Events in strategic planning and financial modeling
• Leading the global IMG Events finance function, ensuring they perform in an appropriate and timely manner
• Accurate and timely production of management and financial accounts, safeguard protection of IMG Events assets
• Ongoing improvement of management information
• Lead multi-year business planning and reporting cycles
• Lead financial modeling and diligence on business development / products plans
• Oversee annual audit process and control environment, liaise with other external parties e.g. tax advisors, Payroll bureaus, banks
• Lead compliance and other G&A related areas
• Ensure robust cost accrual procedure
Knowledge and Experience
• An accomplished and considered senior finance executive, highly experienced in managing a global finance function.
• A relationship management expert, proven experience of effectively managing key business relationships with senior partners, both internally and externally.
• A senior leader, highly skilled in team management and driving effective change where required
• A proven strategist, with demonstrable history of implementing solid, achievable, and successful global marketing plans.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8w19-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.