Endeavor is seeking a Vice President to work across our company's portfolio of sports, entertainment and lifestyle clients and owned brands to build their profiles to consumers through strategic media placements. You will be integral in shaping and executing communications and public relations strategy in consumer facing media.
You should be an enthusiastic, strategic, and tactical communications professional, with a background in public relations and completely plugged into the entertainment and lifestyle ecosystem. You thrive on accessing your network of producers, writers, and talent bookers to create meaningful and relevant coverage for our clients and brands. You must be willing to do the work, possess exceptional relationship-building skills and multi-task with the ability to prioritize and focus. You have an appreciation for the business of entertainment, a curiosity for the world-at-large, and enjoy working in a highly iterative and agile environment. You love a challenge and enjoy approaching PR strategy with creativity and gumption. A diverse range of clients and projects is thrilling for you and you relish the opportunity to be challenge and pushed.
• Develop impactful consumer media strategies with a focus on entertainment and lifestyle
• Remain engaged and attuned to the consumer media landscape, actively seeking new contacts and making connections with new media outlets/platforms
• Collaborate across verticals and internal entities to maximize consumer media opportunities
• Support Endeavor's media coverage diversity and inclusion initiative by being thoughtful in media outreach and intentional of our DEI objectives
• Craft press releases, pitches, and other PR materials
• Serve as a PR generalist assisting a larger communications team across a vast landscape of brands, talent, clients and events
• Proactively seek ways to provide consumer media visibility and opportunities for our company and clients
• Experience in entertainment and lifestyle PR at an agency or substantial in-house brand
• You can instantly tap into your network and access influential producers, writers, and talent bookers at all of the major entertainment studios, networks, daytime shows, night time shows, and relevant programming / events
• You're self-motivated and strive always be proactive and think two steps ahead
• Ability to manage multiple projects/clients
• Successful track record of high-impact media placements
• Exceptional writing and story-telling skills
• Comfortable working cross-functionally across verticals and geography
• Senior level experience in a communications role (10-12 years' experience)
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5ovz-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.