160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
In June 2021, 160over90 partnered with Obsidianworks, a culture-powered marketing agency co-founded by actor and producer, Michael B. Jordan, and Chad Easterling. Purpose-built for a more inclusive era of brand storytelling, the agency focuses on cultural connectivity through brand strategy, digital and social impact. Together with 160over90, the agency works with brand and talent partners to identify opportunities, create, and execute innovative and culturally resonant campaigns and activations, and connect with multicultural consumers in diverse communities.
This role will focus on opportunities for Obsidianworks and 160over90, brought to life through their agency partnership. The Integrated Producer will spend approximately 80% of her/his time on projects led by Obsidianworks, and the remaining 20% on projects led by 160over90. This role will be based in 160over90's New York or Santa Monica office.
• Serve as the holder of executive-level client relationships, forging a connection with key decision maker(s)
• Provide leadership and guidance to account management staff, ensuring accounts receive appropriate client service at all levels (client mapping)
• Identify and secure organic growth opportunities, including opening further channels/relationships on the client side while also leveraging enhanced agency offerings through service lines and offerings across the broader Endeavor network
• Understand and manage to an annual financial forecast
• Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
• Take active role in new business efforts as required
• Play an active role across the agency to contribute to the company's culture
• Bachelor's degree
• A minimum of 10-12+ years with leading at AD agencies
• Management and contract services negotiation
• Prior experience in managing the development and implementation of sponsorship marketing strategy and activation on behalf of client or company
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
• Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to travel an estimated 20% of the time
• Proficient in MS Office suite
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72p9p-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.