This role reports to the Director, Treasurer Americas and will interact with other functional areas of treasury, corporate, and business units across the company. The Treasury Business Analyst will have strong initiative, high attention to detail, experience managing and facilitating treasury strategy and initiatives, and the ability to work proactively in a team environment and on multiple assignments simultaneously. The position will support a team of global Treasury professionals.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility will be managing various treasury initiatives and work streams to create efficiencies, improve processes, transition management, and reporting.
• Be the lead treasury group project manager and work with treasury team and executives for continuous strategic planning.
• Ability to manage project timelines, assess risk, identify controls, and security issues.
• Identify and drive opportunities for process improvements, including assistance with implementing and maintaining Treasury Management System.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across organization including finance, IT, accounting, legal and external stakeholders to define requirements and standardized processes as needed to meet initiative objectives.
• Supports treasury, cash management operations, and strategic finance initiatives as needed.
• Coordinate and work with audit teams to respond and/or prepare various audit inquiries and requests.
• Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Other adhoc projects and requests from management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• 3 to 6 years treasury experience
• 2 to 4 years project management
• Bachelor's degree required
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Solid understanding of treasury operations, finance, and accounting
• Proficiency in SAP is a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zpy1-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.