Job Title: Travel Consultant, University of Pittsburgh University Travel
Location: Virtual, PA or anywhere US
Anthony Travel specializes in solutions for university and athletic travel. With a nationwide presence, we provide our clients with the most cost-efficient, technologically advanced, customer service oriented travel solutions available.
Since 1989, Anthony Travel has delivered creative and comprehensive travel solutions for university students, faculty, athletic departments, alumni and fans. Anthony Travel remains committed to its value driven, core purpose: helping people experience and enjoy the World.
Anthony Travel is looking for a service-oriented travel professional to be home based making travel arrangements for the faculty, and staff of the University of Pittsburgh. The ideal candidate will have strong travel industry experience including booking domestic, international and group travel using the Sabre reservations system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Book domestic and international reservations for air, car and hotel using the Sabre GDS.
• Maintain and promote professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications.
• Protect each University's data, and actively comply with Anthony Travel's PCI standards.
• Promote the University's travel program policies, negotiated contracts, and preferred vendors. Apply discount programs appropriately.
• Knows and properly uses: airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contacts.
• Remain informed of all airline rules and regulations and current affairs.
• Remain informed of grant travel guidelines including Fly America Act.
• Achieves individual and contractual service level goals related to productivity.
• Must be able to work under the stress of and meet ticketing deadlines.
• Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
• 4 + years travel consultant experience using the Sabre GDS to include group and international travel.
• Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work professionally and independently in a home office, while being part of a larger team at Anthony Travel.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvzo57-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.