Full Time Job
Travel Consultant, James Madison University
- Full Time
The Account Manager serves the athletic department for James Madison University, overseeing the complex management and execution of collegiate team and administrative travel. The position is based on-site at James Madison University but is a representative of Anthony Travel, a division of On Location.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Arrange all aspects of athletic team travel, including group air, hotel block, and charter bus.
• Arrange all aspects of individual athletic travel, including GDS air, hotel, and car.
• Provide emergency and after-hours service to the athletics department.
• Obtain travel approvals and provide trip planners.
• Meet ticketing deadlines.
• Maintain a professional working relationship with the clients while representing the Company.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Preferred Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of Sabre or similar GDS.
• Knowledge and experience in athletics and/or athletics travel.
• Group booking experience and knowledge.
• Car and hotel booking experience.
• Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including Microsoft Office 365.
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to produce accurate work under the stress of and meet ticketing deadlines.
• Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g40xx7-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.