Who We Are:
UFC® is the world's premier mixed martial arts organization (MMA), with more than 688 million fans and 211 million social media followers. The organization produces more than 40 live events annually in some of the most prestigious arenas around the world, while broadcasting to nearly 900 million TV households across more than 170 countries. UFC's athlete roster features the world's best MMA athletes representing more than 75 countries. The organization's digital offerings include UFC FIGHT PASS®, one of the world's leading streaming services for combat sports. UFC is owned by global entertainment, sports and content company Endeavor, and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and TikTok: @UFC.Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Director of Ticket Strategy & Revenue Management is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of North America ticket operations, including the day-to-day ticket strategy, revenue management and operations management for all ticketed events. In addition, the Ticket Strategy & Revenue Management will coordinate global ticket operations and best practices with all international offices. This role is integral in creating synergies within multiple business functions including sales, service, marketing, analytics, database, finance, technology and operations.
• Operates and manages all aspects of UFC's ticket operations for approximately 25 events in North America, including travel to and directing event venue box office.
• Coordinates event build manifests and ticket inventory with venue box office and/or ticketing provider.
• Analyze ticketing reports and manage inventory to maximize revenues through dynamic pricing, strategic promotions, and channel partnerships.
• Develop business analytics and form strategies for dynamic pricing, platinum products, VIP Experience, secondary partnerships, and other revenue growth opportunities for UFC
• Develop new scaling strategies and overall pricing model Help drive business by identifying potential innovations in process, product, and technology and investigate the process for implementation with Department.
• Oversees internal ticket sales, fulfillment, and distribution.
• Oversees internal controls and procedures including auditing procedures and reports, allocation and distribution of tickets.
• Coordinates global ticket operations with all international offices including event build, inventory management, and daily reporting.
• Works with Events Controller and Finance department on event settlements and ticket-related revenue receivables.
• Administers efficient, accurate, and timely reporting mechanisms related to sales activity, as well as budget projections and analysis for senior management.
• Collaborates with internal ticket sales team (VIP and group sales) on pricing, sales initiatives, tactics, and fulfillment.
• Works with all departments to maintain and develop a high level of customer service for all customers.
• Leads ticketing technology efforts and innovations.
• Focuses on the future of ticket operations with the goal to be on the forefront of the ticketing industry.
• Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 7 or more years of relevant professional sports, entertainment, venue, tour ticketing, or box office management experience.
• Previous tour ticketing experience preferred, though not required.
• Advanced experience and knowledge of primary ticketing systems, including Ticketmaster and AXS, secondary channels and dynamic pricing tactics.
• Ability to travel extensively to all North America events.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Strong financial reporting skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
• Displays outstanding written and communication abilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
• Must be flexible and responsive to a fast paced, high demand, evolving and changing business environment.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively.
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
• Self-starter, energetic, positive attitude with enthusiasm to insure goals and objectives are achieved.
• A ble to prioritize and handle multiple competing activities and interests simultaneously.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive and a critical thinker, with excellent decision-making ability.
• Solid leadership and team-building skills.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r039be-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.