- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The Tax Manager will be responsible for preparing and reviewing work papers and tax analyses to support income tax returns and income tax accounting calculations for the company. This includes, but is not limited to the computation and recording of current and deferred taxes, analyzing and documenting uncertain tax positions, preparing tax forecasts, technical tax research and the preparation and review of tax returns and domestic/international tax provisions.
• Preparation and review of quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations, all related disclosure items and management of the FIN 48 process including the identification and quantification of items
• Review of International Tax Provisions and develop strong working relationships with International Controllers
• Assist tax compliance group with the preparation and review of calculations necessary to support federal, state and local tax return filings and estimated tax payment calculations
• Involvement in tax audits and inquiries at the federal, state and local levels
• Research and document technical tax and tax accounting issues
• Support and participation in strategic tax planning projects
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE and COMPETENCIES:
• BSBA in Accounting or Finance
• At least 4 to 6 years of relevant corporate and/or partnership tax experience
• Prior Big 4 or regional public accounting experience a plus
• Knowledge of federal, and state and local tax laws
• Understanding of (ASC 740) principles
• Familiarity with Onesource Tax Provision a plus
• International experience a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS and AFFILIATIONS:
• Certified Public Accountant and/or Masters in Taxation preferred
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.