Beverly Hills, CA
• Responsible for tracking payments for numerous clients
• Ensure clients are paid in accordance with contracts and confirm agency commission is collected
• Must coordinate with clients and internal personnel to get needed information
• Responsible for pursuing and securing collection of payments for and from clients
• Work closely with company agents, clients, client's business managers, attorneys, personal managers, studios, and other various buyers.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• 1-3 years experience
• Must be thorough, organized, and detail-oriented
• Candidate must be good with math and have basic Excel skills
• Must have good people skills, must be flexible enough to work with different personalities
• Must be pro-active and responsible
• Industry or payment experience a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88epk-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.