Who We Are:
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
• Responsible for tracking payments for numerous clients
• Ensure clients are paid in accordance with contracts and confirm agency commission is collected
• Must coordinate with clients and internal personnel to get needed information
• Responsible for pursuing and securing collection of payments for and from clients
• Work closely with company agents, clients, client's business managers, attorneys, personal managers, studios, and other various buyers.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• 1-3 years experience
• Must be thorough, organized, and detail-oriented
• Candidate must be good with math and have basic Excel skills
• Must have good people skills, must be flexible enough to work with different personalities
• Must be pro-active and responsible
• Industry or payment experience a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• This is an in-office position
• Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
Diversity Statement for Endeavor
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly . As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world's diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpqv9e-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.