The Department Coordinator is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and administering the disbursement of remittances, systems and processes, including assisting with ad hoc reporting, accounting, record keeping, and general office administration.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Reporting activities related to pertinent processes.
• Receiving incoming mail and distributing to staff members.
• Disbursement of outgoing checks and wire remittances.
• Coordinating some tax forms.
• Liaising with various parties to gather and share relevant information.
• Improving and redesigning processes.
• Maintaining records and documentation.
• Maintaining confidentiality of information.
• Ad hoc projects as requested
Knowledge and Experience
• BA degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
• 2+ years related work experience.
• Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Proficient with MS Office Excel.
Skills and Abilities
• Skills and solid experience with financial systems, financial reporting, and adherence to statutory, regulatory and other policy standards and requirements
• Ability to accurately analyze, interpret, summarize, and present financial information
• Ability to work in multi-task environment within clear timelines
• Strong interpersonal, and cooperative working skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong administrative ability and organizational skills
• Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
• High attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpn4e4-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.