Who We Are:
The Wall Group is a fully integrated management company championing creative talent through effective, career-elevating representation. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, and Paris, our team represents the industry's most influential fashion stylists, hairstylists, makeup artists and production designers. Services including editorial and commercial bookings, endorsement and sponsorship management, and trend-focused brand consulting allow The Wall Group to drive the careers of fashion's leading creators. The company is also committed to promoting environmental conservation through business and not-for-profit ventures. The Wall Group was founded in 2000 by Brooke Wall. In 2015, The Wall Group was acquired by sports and entertainment company Endeavor.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Talent Marketing Director plays a key role in preserving WMEF brand standards and associated properties through all aspects of digital and outward-facing communication. The Talent Marketing Director works closely with the VP of Talent Marketing, Sr. Digital Asset Manager, booking tables, and editing team to ensure brand consistency throughout all touch points. Additionally, you will support the VP of Talent Marketing by creating initiatives, opportunities, and strategies, internally and externally, for WME Fashion talent. This role will also help to ideate and develop opportunities for new or current WME talent to align with the fashion, luxury and beauty industries. The Talent Marketing Director directly reports to the VP of Talent Marketing
• Oversee portfolio editing team
• Responsible for a roster of talent portfolios to ensure each portfolio is ''on-brand'' and reflects artists' and managers' goals.
• Responsible for the flow of new artist portfolio publication timelines.
• Oversees the editing structure and processes across WMEF representation BUs.
• Supports the VP of Talent Marketing in creating talent strategies in both copy and image.
• Will be responsible for developing and presenting talent strategies as assigned.
• Manages the editing team's relationship with the booking tables.
• Responsible for the creation and execution of imaging guidelines across representation BU's.
In This Role, You'll
• Create storytelling and positioning and provide analytics to market talent to brand customers and editors.
• Work closely with the VP of Talent Marketing, Digital Content Strategy and development and Creative teams to develop talent content opportunities to grow their following and market them to the industry and consumers for what is next
• A keen understanding of the fashion, luxury, and beauty industries and the creative vision to develop business, strategic and collaborative opportunities and partnerships for WME Fashion and WME talent
• Strategic and innovative thinking skills
• Keen understanding of fashion industry, immersed in fashion culture
• Brand marketing experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
• Critical attention to detail
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wmjx-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.