Manager - Employment Legal
London, United Kingdom
Role: SVP Business & Legal Affairs
Reports to: Ian Stratford, SVP, Associate General Counsel, Endeavor Content
Location: London, UK
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• To serve as the lead attorney for Endeavor Content's television sales business and legal affairs team.
• Lead EC television business and legal affairs team.
• Negotiating and drafting of distribution and licensing agreements, sales agent representation agreements and financing agreements.
• Involved in implementing and administering the business policies and procedures for Endeavor Content's television sales business.
• Working with management, creative, sales, production and finance departments to provide information, business advice and consultation services on a regular basis.
• Involved in analyzing business and legal issues related to sales and distribution.
• Candidates should have substantial leadership experience working in a television sales or distribution business & legal affairs department, and/or entertainment law firm.
• Substantial experience in television sales and distribution.
• Strong drafting, negotiation and organizational skills; experience drafting and negotiating all manner of contracts for television development, production, finance, and sales & distribution deals; experience with copyright and trademark matters.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.