160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
In June 2021, 160over90 partnered with Obsidianworks, a culture-powered marketing agency co-founded by actor and producer, Michael B. Jordan, and Chad Easterling. Purpose-built for a more inclusive era of brand storytelling, the agency focuses on cultural connectivity through brand strategy, digital and social impact. Together with 160over90, the agency works with brand and talent partners to identify opportunities, create, and execute innovative and culturally resonant campaigns and activations, and connect with multicultural consumers in diverse communities.
This role will focus on opportunities for Obsidianworks and 160over90, brought to life through their agency partnership. The Integrated Producer will spend approximately 80% of her/his time on projects led by Obsidianworks, and the remaining 20% on projects led by 160over90. This role will be based in 160over90's New York or Santa Monica office.
• End-to-end ownership of creative brief development
• Communications plan development
• Presentation of briefs and comms plans
• Desk and syndicated research
• Primary research design
• Maintaining and in-depth understanding client category dynamics
• Staying abreast of cultural trends and emerging consumer behaviors
• Building and growing client relationships
• Forging working partnerships with internal account and creative leads
• 3-5 years brand strategy experience
• Proven ability to get to meaningful insights
• Impeccable presentation skills
• Generosity, Intellectual curiosity, emotional intelligence, and a collaborative spirit
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjw4we-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.